Welcome to Ms. Milos' class website.
My contact information is 248-7220
We are looking forward to an amazing adventure filled year. Here are a few housekeeping details.
* Please sign and return the Monday green folder every Tuesday.
* Agendas should be checked with homework and signed daily after completed. ( we are a triad and each have a part in the success of your student)
* Back to School Night is Tuesday August 27 from 6:30-8:30. Can't wait to meet all of you!
* Calvin Crest Camp is November 4-8 . A deposit of $75 is due by September 2 ( if problems or questions please contact me) Look for camp information in the Monday morning folders.
* We will have two fundraisers for camp Fund Run and Cookie Dough sales
* We will try to update this site every week or two, projects will be posted here, but NOT homework.
* Your child should already have a library card and a flash drive for computer work.
* If you do not have a computer at home, no problem, we have a lab here and 15 mini computers in class. The county library also has computers.
* Enrichment reading is required,(a suggested reading list will be sent home), all other books need to be 6th grade level or above, and I need to see them.
* Reading logs must be signed by a parent or guardian every day.
Test Carrell ( your student will get directions for this)
We will begin reading Boy of the Painted Cave
This will tie into our study of early humans.
This site will be updated every few weeks. Stay tuned for more information!